Central European University, Budimpešta, otvorio je poziv za poziciju Koordinatora za Roma Access Program na puno radno vrijeme. Aplikacije se primaju do 10.01.2011. Sve detalje o poziciji, odgovornostima i načinu apliciranja možete pronaći na http://web.ceu.hu/sep/spo/roma.html
CALL FOR APPLICATIONS
Coordinator, Roma Access Program, Central European University
|Starting date:||February, 2011|
|Application deadline:||January 10, 2011|
|Full Or Part Time:||Full-Time|
Central European University (CEU) is a graduate research-intensive university specializing primarily in the social sciences. It is located in Budapest, and accredited in the United States and Hungary. CEU’s mission is to promote academic excellence, state-of-the-art research, and civic engagement, in order to contribute to the development of open societies in Central and Eastern Europe, the former Soviet Union, and other emerging democracies throughout the world. CEU offers both Master’s and doctoral programs, and enrolls more than 1500 students from nearly 100 countries. The teaching staff consists of more than 140 resident faculty, from over 40 countries, and a large number of prominent visiting scholars from around the world.
The language of instruction is English.
Duties and responsibilities:
- Overall coordination of the Roma Access Program under the supervision of the Senior Program Manager of the Special Projects Office and in close cooperation with the Academic Director and the Academic English Advisor
- Managing a recruitment campaign and organizing the work of the selection committee
- Making visa arrangements, dorm reservation, travel coordination, and all other necessary arrangements for student arrival and orientation
- Providing overall support and advice to RAP students
- Communicating and liaising with relevant university departments and offices (Admissions, Student Services, etc.)
- Developing course schedules, including classroom bookings and equipment booking
- Maintaining databases
- Arranging contracts and payments for program staff
- Managing program budget and financial reporting to program’s donors
- Preparing program narrative reports (in cooperation with Academic Director and Academic English Advisor) for program’s donors
- Providing logistical and administrative support for student and alumni events
- Liaising with the CEU Development Office for the purpose of fundraising for new or continuing projects
- Contributing to raising the visibility of the program in our target region
- Researching internships, scholarship, and other opportunities for students and arranging information sessions with relevant partners
- University degree in Social Sciences or Humanities, MA would be preferred
- Previous experience of working with Roma organizations, preferably in the area of education
- Excellent knowledge of English and at least one Central or Eastern European language, knowledge of Romanes would be an advantage
- Alumni of Roma Access Program are strongly encouraged to apply.
Commensurate with experience. However, we offer a competitive salary, as well as a dynamic and international academic environment.
How to apply?
Applicants need to submit:
- A cover letter,
- A curriculum vitae including contact details of two referees.
Please send your complete application package to:
email@example.com – including job code in subject line: 2010/039
Central European University
Human Resources – Code: 2010/039
Nador utca 9
CEU is an equal opportunity employer.
For more information about the CEU Roma Access Program, please visit http://web.ceu.hu/sep/spo/roma.html
Roma Access Program
Special Projects Office
Central European University
Nador u. 9., H-1051
Tel: (+36-1) 327 3000/2094
Fax: (+36-1) 327 3190